[Ronja] Tx resistor have to be removed?

Cecilia Puon cpuon at fsomexico.com
Tue Sep 8 02:38:45 BST 2009

Hello, I have a question, I have read some of the comments about use multiple transmitters to increase the distance range. I tried to connect two transmitters in parallel but when I have connected the Tx signal both of them turned off.

I have read the particular comment made it at september 23th 2007:

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 03:52:30PM +0200, Jakub Sykora wrote:
> This is called Ronja dual head and the range is increasing about 40%. I
> think the transmitting heads are connected in paralel.

Yes and the one where the cable doesn't end has to have the terminator
resistor removed.

But I want to know specifically if the Resistor 1(R1=82 Ohms) of anyone of the Rx has to be
removed if I want to this works.

Thank you for your answer.

Cecilia Puon