[Ronja] A few questions

Alec Wright alecjw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:02:12 GMT 2007

Hi, I'm thinking of making a RONJA but I have a few questions:

1. Do I need any PCBs at all, or can i just airwire everything?

2. I can't find anyone who sells 74HC133s required for the twister2.
Would it be OK to do this instead?
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5181/mmhs9.jpg

3. Could I increase the range by adding more ultra bright LEDs and using
different lenses? I'm hoping for about a 4km range (!!)

4. How high am I likely to have to put a RONJA to go over about 4km of
city, with no skyscrapers (max of about 3 storey buildings)? Or is RONJA
designed to go over things like fields, lakes, rivers etc?

Thanks,
Alec Wright