[Ronja] Vacuum tube in Ronja preamplifier

Karel Kulhavy clock at twibright.com
Mon Oct 15 10:57:05 BST 2007

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 10:47:37AM +0200, Gullik Webjorn wrote:

> >Sun dominates during day. Receiver noise dominates during night or low
> light
> >conditions.
>
> Then daytime performance is the limit, isn?t it? If the light could be

There isn't any limit. If you increase the sensitivity then the downtime goes
down. You have fogs during night.

> filtered,

OK find an optical filter which is cheap easy to get available around the whole
world and actually brings more benefit by filtering the noise than the
disadvantage it brings for the signal with insertion loss.

CL<