[Ronja] Ronja leaflet

Saad Shakeel hybrid.parameter at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 16:14:38 BST 2007

I think the idea is novel.... but a color combination thats a bit easier on the eyes might catch more attention..... and throw in a few pics of  stylish RONJAS already made by people... and also the pic that shows Ronja at night...

Karel Kulhavy <clock at twibright.com> wrote:
  On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 03:14:07PM +0200, Jakub Sykora wrote:
> What is this leaflet intended for? I think there is inappropriate
> quantum of colors used...

For places visited by people who could be interested in Ronja, but don't know
it exists. Like public metal workshops or gatherings of people who tinker with
electronics. I see leaflets of other projects in these places.

CL<