[Ronja] Open source skateboard demo pictures

Karel Kulhavy clock at twibright.com
Mon Jul 23 08:46:33 BST 2007

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 09:47:04PM +0200, Silvije wrote:
> This is nice, ronja, skateboard, linux...
> Now all we need is open source power source. I am sick of paying
> bills to the power company...
> Any ideas?

Exciter? http://ronja.twibright.com/exciter/

Not only you can power your PC, but you also get eventually a sixpack for free.
So when you go to the beach and all the surfers point a finger at you and ask
"ZOMG WTF what did you get this body dude from?" then you say "I sit at a
computer all day every day".

Have I actually already announced Exciter on this list?